Horseback riding in Estancia Bonanza
Tour the native forest and cross mountain streams on your horse until you reach the most remote corners of Estancia Bonanza. At the end, you can choose a lunch or dinner tasting the typical Patagonian cuisine.
The transfer travels 12 km along Provincial Route 41 from El Chaltén to the entrance to Estancia Bonanza, where you will cross the De las Vueltas River by the suspension bridge.
You will ride a horse for approximately 3 hours through the most remote corners of Estancia Bonanza, 12 km away from El Chaltén, enjoying the nature that surrounds you, you will cross ñire and lenga forests, mountain streams and the mountain ranges of the place, from where you will see the best panoramic views, take pictures and above all enjoy our beloved Patagonia.
Halfway through the crossing, a snack break is held in the "quincho" (Estancia's barbecue area)..
At the end of the activity you can enjoy a Patagonian lunch or dinner (optional with prior reservation).
Tour price 2021/22
Ask for optional DINNER.
- Shared roundtrip transfer.
- Guided ride
- Snack Break.
- English/Spanish bilingual certified mountain guide.
Does not include
- Clothing (long pants and comfortable shoes, coat and waterproof jacket are necessary; it is recommended to have sunscreen).
- Private transfers outside established schedules.
- Lunch/Dinner (only with reservation).
All photos courtesy of Estancia Bonanza.